Department of Nephrology specialize in all aspects of renal diseases such as renal biopsies, critical care nephrology, hemo-dialysis and peritoneal dialysis. Nephrology and Kidney transplant department of Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad is amongst one of the pioneer centres of its kind and has performed more than 100 renal transplants so far. In the last half decade, the department has executed more than 30,000 haemodialysis, and has played a profound role in management of critically ill patients.
It provides state-of-the art outpatient clinical care for a wide range of kidney diseases and serves patients from all over the country as well as abroad. The faculty has expertise in every area of nephrology clinical care including management of acute and chronic kidney diseases, glomerulonephritis, cystic diseases, kidney stones, metabolic disorders, and kidney transplantation.
- Complete infrastructure to deal with all types of kidney diseases
- State of art 12 beded dialysis unit with latest hemo-dialysis machine and dialysis chairs
- Emergency Dialysis 24 x 7
- Special latest equipment to perform continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) in critically ill patients
- Dedicated team to initiate and manage patients on continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis
- Critical Care Nephrology
- Preventive Nephrology
- Kidney Biopsy with automated gun under real time ultrasound guidance
Dr. Kavita Parihar
Dr Manoj Gumber
Dr. Haresh Patel