The Apollo Institute of Neurosciences is amongst our centers of excellence, providing the highest levels of professional expertise and leadership through a eminent faculty in field of Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neuro Anesthesia, Neurophysiology, Neuro Psychology and Interventional Neurology along with rehabilitation and is committed to provide a comprehensive 24×7 patient care. Apollo Institute of Neurosciences is at the forefront to tackle the increasing burden by providing end to end services to patients suffering from Neuro ailments.
Neurosciences facility and technology
Dedicated Neuro and Neuro critical care Team
- Multislice Computerized Tomography (128 and 64 slice CT) – Computed tomography (CT) scanning is a state-of-the-art medical imaging technology essential to many neurological and spinal procedures.
- 1.5T Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) – Delivers the highest resolution brain imaging to identify any brain malformations, tumors, strokes, or injury that may generate a seizure disorder.
- Brain Vessel Angiography – Detects abnormalities of the blood vessels of the brain such as narrowing and blockage, or malformations.
- Electroencephalogram(EEG)- An EEG is conducted to record and analyze electrical signals generated by the brain
- Electromyelogram(EMG)- The EMG is an essential test to diagnose any nerve or muscle disease, which helps to establish an appropriate treatment.
- Nerve conduction velocity test (NCV) – is an electrical test that is used to detect signs of nerve injury.
- Evoked Potentials (EP)- measure the electrophysiologic responses of the nervous system to stimuli
- Video EEG- This non invasive procedure is used to establish the diagnosis of various forms of seizure activity
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD)- non invasively measures direction and velocity of blood in major intracranial vessels
- Stroke Programme
- Comprehensive Epilepsy Programme
- Movement disorder Programme
- Pain management
Dr. Sucheta Mudgerikar
Dr. Mukesh Sharma
Dr. Somesh Desai
Dr. Deepak Malhotra