The department of Ophthalmology is dedicated to providing state of the art medical and surgical care in all aspects of adult and pediatric ophthalmology. We provide patient oriented management of ophthalmic problems by integrating and leveraging our combined expertise.
The centre performs advanced surgical procedures which include most current surgical and reconstructive techniques.
We have a team of highly experienced surgeons which are supported by most advanced medical equipment and techniques.
Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine which deals with the diseases and surgery of the visual pathways, including the eye, brain and areas surrounding the eye such as the lacrimal system and eyelids.
- Cataract Surgery: Suture-less, small incision Phaco-emulsification procedure with foldable lens implantation
- Penetrating Keratoplasty & Multifocal IOL implantation
- Paediatric Ophthalmology including Squint and Amblyopia Management
- Glaucoma Screening, Diagnosis and Management
- Ophthalmic Ultrasound
- Fundus Fluorescent Angiography
- Laser for Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinal Vascular Occlusions, Central Serous Retinopathy, Age Related Macular Degeneration etc.
- Advanced Vitreo-Retinal Microsurgery for Retinal Detachment, Vitreous Hemorrhage, Proliferative Retinopathy, Trauma, lntra-Ocular foreign bodies & Endophthalmitis
- Management of Uveitis and Ocular Neoplasia
- Management of Ocular problems in AIDS
- Contact Lenses & Prosthesis
- Eye Lid Surgeries etc.
Dr. Amit Patel
Dr. Manish Joshi
Dr. Nandita Vyas