Find a Doctor
Dr Jitendra Pramar
Radiology & Imaging
DNB (2014 – 2016): Dr. B.L. Kapur Superspeciality Memorial Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi, 110005
D.M.R.D. (2011-2013): Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh University, 171001, (Gold Medal)
M.B.B.S. (2004-2009) : Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar 388120
As a Senior Resident in Breast Imaging and Interventional Radiology Department in Dr. B. L. Kapur Memorial Hospital, New Delhi (Feb 2016 to May 2016):
Performed and assisted various ultrasound and CT guided procedures like biopsies, pigtail drainage, ascitic and pleural tape.
- Observed and assisted various vascular interventions like bronchial artery embolization, angio-embolization of ruptured hepatic haemangioma, embolization of aneurysms, sclerotherapy of slow flow vascular malformations, TARE, TACE, RFA, endovascular stenting, PTBD etc. in Dr. B.L. Kapur Hospital.
- Performed and reported breast sonography and mammography
As a resident Doctor (DMRD: Radio-Diagnosis) in IGMC Shimla (2011-2013) and As a secondary DNB Resident Doctor (DNB: Radio-Diagnosis) in Dr. B.L. Kapur Superspeciality Memorial Hospital, New Delhi (Feb 2014 – Feb 2016):
Performed and assisted various X-ray procedures.
Performed various sonography including routine abdomen-pelvis ultrasounds, routine obstetric ultrasounds and Doppler.
Performed various Doppler studies including arterial and venous Doppler, penile Doppler, scrotal ultrasound & Doppler and Doppler in arterio-venous fistula.
- Performed ultrasound in musculoskeletal pathology including in shoulder pathology and Developmental Dislocation of Hip (DDH).
- Assisted and performed various CT and MRI reporting including abdominal, brain, musculoskeletal etc. cross sectional imaging.
Worked as an attending consultant radiologist in Orbit Imaging Center, New Delhi (July 2013- January 2014)
CONFERENCES AND COURSES ATTENDED
- 65th Annual Conference of Indian Radiological and Imaging Association-2012
- IRIA Resident Education Program- Musculoskeletal & Neuro-radiology-2012
- Continuing Medical Education Program- Neuroimaging-2012
- 16th Resident’s Radiology Review Course- 2012
- The Third AIIMS-MAMC-PGI Imaging Course Series- recent advances-2013
- Continuing Medical Program -Current practice in Interventional Radiology and Radiation Protection-2014
- 69th Annual Conference of Indian Radiological and Imaging Association 2016.
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
- Completed original research and thesis on “Utility of Ultrasound as a Screening Tool in Dengue Fever” in 2014- 15 as a part of DNB (RADIO-DIAGNOSIS) postgraduate study.
- Published a article “Radiation Hazards – Understanding and Mandatory Steps for Protection” in Journal of Indian College of Cardiology.
- Published a case report “Cephalad-Renal Ectopia: Bilateral Subdiaphragmatic Kidneys in a patient of Omphalocele with Ventral Hernia” in Pediatric Urology Case Reports.
- Published a case report “Anterior Urethral Valve: A Rare But an Important Cause of Infravesical Urinary Tract Obstruction “ in a pubmed indexed journal “© Pol J Radiol, 2016; 81: “.
- Presented a paper on subject “UTILITY OF ULTRASOUND AS A SCREENING TOOL IN DENGUE FEVER” in 69th Annual Conference of IRIA 2016.
- A case of “Pancreatic Lipoma” has been published in “Case in Point”.