Find a Doctor
Dr. Shravan Bohra
MBBS, MD (Med), MRCP (London), FEBG (Europe, Gastroenterology)
- Worked and trained in Ireland / UK for 10 years.
- Worked at a National Liver and Liver Transplant Centre at St. Vincent’s University Hospital in Dublin, Ireland (2002-2003)
- Worked in Beaumont Hospital, a national centre for gastroenterology for 3 years in Dublin, Ireland.
- Worked as Consultant Gastroentrologist at Cork University Hospital Cork City , Ireland and District Hospital, Dundalk (Ireland).
- Worked at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai, as a Registrar before going overseas.
Areas of Specialization
- Gastroenterology/Hepatology (Medical), Organ Transplantation (Liver)Variety of liver Diseases acute and chronic and Liver Transplantation
- Treatment of Liver Cancer
- Advanced GI endoscopic procedures including ERCP
- Chronic stomach and food pipe related problems
- Inflammatory bowel disease like ulcerative colitis and Crohns’ disease
- Treatment of cancer of foodpipe, intestine, stomach, pancreas and gall bladder.
- Pancreatic and gall bladder diseases.
- Treatment of Abdominal tuberculosis
- Treatment of alcohol related problems affecting stomach, liver and pancreas