A state-of-the art modern facility in the heart of the state of Gujarat (India), Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad is a tertiary care flagship unit the Apollo Hospitals group which is a leading healthcare group in India & the 3rd largest healthcare group in the world.
Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad is a tertiary care hospital with a focus on centres of excellence like Cardiac Sciences, Neuro Sciences, Orthopaedics, Cancer, Emergency Medicine and Solid Organ Transplants besides the complete range of more than 35 allied medical disciplines under the same roof. Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad provides holistic healthcare that includes prevention, treatment, rehabilitation and health education for patients, their families and clients by touching their lives.
Few of the salient features of Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad:
- First corporate hospital to have Liver Transplant program in the state
- NABH accreditation for hospitals & Blood Bank, NABL accreditation for all clinical laboratories
- Dedicated intensive units for Stem Cell Transplant & solid organ transplant
- Performed more than 150 solid organ transplants
- Only private hospital in the state having in-house blood bank (NABH Accredited)
- CT Scan, MRI and other high-end diagnostic facilities
- Dedicated modular joint replacement theatres with laminar airflow
- Dedicated wing for International patients
- Robust policy and implementation of Infection Prevention & Control standards. The policies and guidelines laid down are evidence based on current scientific knowledge and recommendations from National and International societies and organizations.
Ahmedabad is the healthcare destination of India & the hub of skilled clinicians which is at the forefront of medical technology and safety as its top priority. Our medical expertise is internationally recognized for its high standards and medical breakthroughs. Doctors and surgeons undergo rigorous training at established medical institutions, and continually upgrade their knowledge and skills. They are supported by qualified nurses, and allied medical services.
For overseas patient inquiry & information, please contact:
Ms. Shahid Parwez GM – International Patient Services