For convenience and hassle free hospital experience at Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad, we have tied up with following recognized and Third Party Administrators and Insurance companies.
Third Party Administrators
- Bajaj Allianz GIC Ltd.
- E-Meditek TPA Services Ltd
- Family Health Plan Ltd.
- Future Generali India Insurance Co. Ltd
- Gennis India TPA Ltd.
- HDFC Ergo General Insurance Ltd.
- Health India TPA Services Pvt Ltd.
- Heritage Health TPA Pvt Ltd.
- ICICI Lombard Gen Insu Co Ltd (I Health Care)
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co Ltd.
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
- MD India Healthcare Services (TPA) Pvt. Ltd.
- Medi Assist India TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Medicare TPA Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Medsave Healthcare (TPA) Ltd.
- Paramount Health Services (TPA) Pvt. Ltd.
- Parekh Health TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Raksha TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Religare Health Insurance Company Limited
- Star Health Allied Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Healthcare TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Vipul Medcorp TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- New India Insurance
- National Insurance
- United India Insurance
- Oriental Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Ins.
If you are covered under any of listed insurance companies for medical services, Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad will assist you getting your claim processed by your TPA. In the event of cashless authorization request being rejected by TPA, the patient will be required to settle the hospital bill and to claim the expenses subsequently from the insurance company / TPA. Also note that the discharge medicines and certain exclusions may not be covered by insurance company. We have various hospitalization schemes for corporates associated through TPAs. Please contact TPA / Insurance Helpdesk for latest updates or for any query regarding cashless process.
International Insurance Cos Empenelled
- AON Kenya Ins. Brokers Ltd.
- AXA Insurance (Gulf) B.S.C. U.A.E
- Aetna Health
- Bupa International U.K.
- Britam – British American Centre