You’ve just been diagnosed with a condition requiring surgery. Until very recently your options included traditional surgery with a large open incision or laparoscopy, which uses small incisions but is typically limited to very simple procedures.
Thanks to a breakthrough surgical technology, there is a new category of minimally invasive surgery for which you may be a candidate. It is an effective, minimally invasive alternative to both open surgery and laparoscopy. Through the use of the da Vinci® Surgical System, surgeons are now able to offer a minimally invasive option for complex surgical procedures.
Imagine major surgery performed through the smallest of incisions. Imagine having the benefits of a definitive treatment but with the potential for significantly less pain, a shorter hospital stay, faster return to normal daily activities – as well as the potential for better clinical outcomes.
- Prostate, Bladder & Kidney Cancer
- Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction
- Congenital Defects
- Vesico-Ureteric Reflux Disease
- Multiple Fibroids
- Uterine and Cervical Cancer
- Uterine and Vaginal Prolapse
- Vesico-Vaginal Fistula
- Ovarian Cyst
- Atrial Septal Defects
- Mitral and Aortic Valve Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Liver Disease
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Obesity & Metabolic Disorders
- Gastric Cancer
- Esophageal disorders
- Faster Recovery
- Reduced hospital stay
- Reduced risk of Wound Infection
- Minimal blood loss During Surgery
- Less visible Scars
- Long Term Weight Loss
- Resolution of Co Morbidities
- Better Cancer Control
- Less damage to Healthy Tissue
- Faster return to Continence
- Faster recovery of Sexual Function
Please note : Robot-assisted surgery is not indicated in all cases. Always ask your doctor about all treatment options, as well as their risks and benefits.