Apollo Hospitals International Limited underwent a rigorous on-site survey in June, 2016. During
the survey, a team of Joint Commission International expert surveyors evaluated compliance with
hospital standards related to a variety of areas ;
- Medication Management
- Patient and Family education
- Patient Assessment and Care
- The International Patient Safety Goals
- Staff Qualifications and Education
- Facility Management
- Quality Improvement
- Governance and Leadership
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Information Management
NABH Hospital Accreditation
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation programmes for healthcare organizations. The board is structured to cater to much desired needs of the consumers and to set benchmarks for progress of health industry. Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad was accredited by the NABH on Feb’11.
NABH Blood Bank Accreditation
Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad Department of Transfusion Medicine (Blood Bank) was accredited by NABH on March 2010.
Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad was assessed & accredited in accordance with the Standard ISO 15189 : 2003 “Medical Laboratories – particular requirements for Quality & Competence” for its facilities in the field of Medical Testing on Feb’13.
Some of our Achievements
- Gujarat’s first JCI accredited Hospital.
- Awarded 1st Prize at the CAHOCON 2017 (Consortium of Accredited Healthcare Organization Conference 2017) for Energy Conservation – April 2017
- Awarded 3rd Prize at the CAHOCON 2017 for Poster Competition for Medication Safety (IPSG 3) – April 2017
- Awarded 2nd Prize for Excellence in Financial Services – Energy Conservation at the VII Apollo Innovation & Quality Awards – February 2017
- Awarded 3rd Prize for Excellence in HR Practices – Visibility of Individual Training Record at the VII Apollo Innovation & Quality Awards – February 2017
- Re- Accredited for NABH for Third term (February 2017)
- Awarded as the Best Hospital in Gujarat 3rd Consecutive Time by The Week-Neilsen Survey 2016
- Certified by Bureau Veritas for PHARMACIE DE QUALITE- First Apollo Pharmacy to get this prestigious certification (Jan 2017)
- Smartest Hospital Building Award by Network18 & Honeywell – October 2016
- Accredited for Association for the Accreditation of Human Protection Program (AHRPP)-(Sep 2016)
- Accredited for Joint Commission International (JCI)- Golden Standards for Healthcare Quality in the World (Jun 2016)
- 1st Runner Up – Excellence in Financial Management (Apollo Hospitals Group) – February 2016
- Winner of 5S (B Group – Apollo Hospitals) – Golden Award (Audit conducted in December 2015, awarded in January 2016)