What used to be General Surgery has now become a highly specialized department that offers latest technology, operation techniques and management protocols for some of the commonest diseases of mankind.
Diseases range from simple surgery for appendicitis to advanced surgeries like laparoscopic gastric bypass, ileo-anal pouches, thymectomy etc. Between this range lies evidence based treatment for gall bladder stones, hernias, ano-rectal diseases.
- Emergency surgery includes: blunt and penetrating injuries and accidents; perforation peritonitis, intestinal obstruction, acute abdomen, etc.
- Advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery which includes: Laproscopic Hernia reapir, Laproscopic cholecystectomy etc.
- Gall bladder diseases and Surgical Jaundice.
- Modern management of anorectal diseases like piles, fissures and fistulas.
- Modern management of Hernias of various kinds (Laparoscopic and Open techniques).
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Diabetes wound care (diabetes foot)
Dr. Manjulata Anchaliya
Dr. Swati Upadhyay
Dr. Jatin Gupta (Visiting consultant)
Dr. Ashok Somani (Visiting Consultant)