Find a Doctor
Dr. Jayesh Prajapati
- Presently working as Associate Professor of Cardiology at BJ Medical College, UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology & Research Center and Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- He had worked as an International Scholar at Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- 3 years of residency at Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad
Areas of Specialization
- More than 10,000 Coronary Angiograms.
- More than 4,000 Coronary Angioplasty with Stenting.
- More than 900 Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasties.
- More than 100 Patent Ductus Arteriosus Closure by Coin & Amplatzer Duct Occluder.
- More than 100 Ductus Arteriosus Closure by Coil & Amplatzer Duct Occluder.
- More than 80 Balloons Aortic Pulmonary Closure by Coil Amplatzer Duct Occluder.
- More than 200 Congenital Heart Disease Cath & Angiograms.
- More than 100 Peripheral Angiography.
- More than 50 Peripheral Angioplasty with Stenting including Renal arteries & Carotid cutch 50.
- More than 10 Atrial Septal Defect Closure by Amplatzer Septal Occluder.
Awards & Achievements
- He has vast experience of Coronary Angioplasty stenting, Primary Angioplasty, Paediatric Interventions like PDA, ASD closures etc.
- He was invited as faculty at National & International conferences like CAD, Euro-PCR and TCT Asia Pacific. He has presented various papers & Interventional cases at National & International conferences like AICT, Euro-PCR, TCT (Washington, USA). He was a coinvestigator various Drug & Interventional Stent trials like Co Star & Simple II.
- He is also actively interested in taking lectures at various IMA & Physician Associations.
International Journals – 02
National Journals – 20