Find a Doctor
Dr. Kirty Nahar
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Fellowships / Memberships / Work Experiences
- Indian Medical Association
- Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Ahmedabad Obstetric & Gynaecological Society (AOGS)
- Present Consultant Gynaecologist & Obstretician, Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad.
- Jr Consultant, Obstretic & Gynaecology, Oct 2009 –Dec 2011.
- Senior Registrar, Obstretic & Gynaecology, Apollo Hospitals, June 2003 –Sept 2009.
- Fulltime Gynaecologist & Obstretician, Rajasthan Hospitals, Ahmedabad Feb 2000- May 2003.
- Observer at Melbourne IVF Centre , Nov 1999.
- Junior Consultant, Chandramani Hospital, Girdharnagar, Oct 1999 – Oct 2000
Areas of SpecializationHigh Risk Pregnancy, Painless Delivery, Infertility, Fetal Ultrosound
Awards and Achievements
- Fellowship in Obstretics & Gynaec Ultrasound, V.S Hospital, Ahmedabad , July 2010 – Jan 2011 which includes a detailed fetal anomaly scan, color Doppler study, Gynaec Ultrasound & Ovulation study.
- FOGSI Recognized advanced Laproscopy & hysteroscopy training programme at Mayflower Women’s Hospital, Ahmedabad 18th July – 28th July, 2005.
- Training Programme & hands on in IUI Workshop, Mayflower Women’s Hospital , July, 2005,Ahmedabad.
- Hospital etiquette & communication skills at Apollo Hospitals Ahmedabad , 31/08/04 -03/09/04.
- Training on “ Infection Control Protocols” held from 1/05/08 – 30/05/08 at Apollo Hospitals , Ahmedabad & awarded the title of ‘Master Trainer’ in Infection Control Protocols.
- Competence training on Basic Life Support on 29/7/08 at Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad.
- Competence training on Padiatric & Neonatal advance life support on 2/06/08 at Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad.
Fetal Medicine, preconceptional counseling,Infertility Reproductive health, High Risk Pregnancies.
Keen interest in adolescent health, premarital health clinics & Menopausal Clinics