Find a Doctor
Dr. Manoj K. Singh
MD, DTCD, DNB (Chest), FNB (Critical Care), European Diploma of Critical Care (EDIC), FICCM
Intensive & Critical Care
- Dr Manoj Singh is in Apollo Hospitals as a Consultant Chest and Critical Care Specialist in Apollo Hospital since Dec 2005.
- Academic Coordinator, Dept of Critical Care Medicine.
- Director Spectrum (SCC/ SME)
- Teacher: ISCCM, NBE (DNB)
- ISCCM West Zone Member 2014-2016
- ISCCM Secretory 2010-2014; Chairman Ahmedabad Branch 2014-2016
- Secretory, Gujarat Criticon 2013, Scientific Chairmen, Gujarat Criticon 2018, Scientific Co Chair Criticare 2021
- National/ International Speaker (Critical Care/Chest)
- 10 Publications
- Member: European Society of Intensive Care Medicine, European Respiratory Society, Intensive Care Medicine, National College of Chest Physician, Indian Chest Society
- After doing postgraduation in Respiratory Medicine from BJ Medical College (DTCD,MD), he also cleared Diplomate of National Examination (DNB) in Respiratory Medicine. After a brief period in Apollo Delhi in 2003, he did his Critical Care Fellowship (NBE) from Manipal Hospital Bangalore.
- He is Regional Faculty for American Heart Association for conducting AHA led CPR courses in Western India.
- He is also faculty in National Chest and Critical Care Conferences.
- He is Teacher for Indian Diploma of Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM) at Apollo Hospital International Ltd under which he has 2 seats of post MD/Diploma. He is also the teacher of Indo-Australian Critical Care Fellowship (FCCCM) which is a 2 year Critical Care Fellowship post MBBS (with 2 years of experience)/MD.
- In Critical Care, his areas of interest are Multi-organ failure secondary to any acute cause, polytrauma patients needing immediate resuscitation or anticipated long term monitoring and therapy, Acute respiratory failure (especially ARDS, COPD, Asthma), Renal replacement therapy, Poisoning, Post surgical management, Weaning from ventilatory support.
- He is actively involved in Critical Care Nursing Education, is a member of Infection control committee, Morbidity and Mortality Committee and Hematology Committee.
- Apart from Expertise in Critical Care, he also has expertise in Interventional Pulmonology (Bronchoscopy, Thoracoscopy, Percutaneous Tracheostomy and Endobronchial Cautery for large airway lesion). He organized Gujarats First Conference in Trends in Interventional Pulmonology in April 2012.
- He has also done Large airway tumour debulking, dealt with benign conditions of large airway and placed airway stents. Interventional Pulmonology is an newly emerging field in India which has a vast majority of patients which suffer due to lack of expertise/resource in Indian Setup.
- He has various National & one International Publications in the field of Chest & Critical Care. He has conducted many CMEs and Workshops in Critical Care in Gujarat for Doctors and Critical Care Nursing. He is Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM) Secretory of Ahmedabad Branch.
- He is one of the Directors of Spectrum Critical Care and Spectrum Medical Education which is the Largest Pulmonary and Critical Care Clinical group and American Heart Association authorized training Centre respectively.