Find a Doctor
Dr. Nitin Singhal
Apollo CBCC Cancer Care
- M Ch Surgical Oncology : Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- MS General Surgery : Pt. BD Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
- M B B S : GMC, Nagpur
- Gasrointenstinal, Pelvic, Retroperitoneum, Urogynac-Oncology
- Peritoreal maligrocies (Cytoreductive surgeries
Awards & Achievement:
- Highest marks in MS general Surgery
- Awarded with ICMR STS scholarship in 2004
- Distinctions in Pharmacology, Microbiology and ENT at MBBS examns.
- Awarded the Kulpati medal for being best student in science stream,
Class XII, in 2002
- Awarded best paper award in ACOS-2016, Delhi
- Awarded best perper awardin GI session at ISMPO, d015
Research & Publications:
- Clinical characteristics and treatment outcomes of primary and recurrent malignancy involving the salivary glands in children published in Head Neck July 2015
- Auxillary lymph node metastases in differentiated thyroid cancer. “An uncommon presentation with Clinical implications published in Austin Journal of Case Report March 2015
- Restaging after neoadjuvant chemoradiation in rectal cancer, is histology the key in patient selection ? Published in Austin Journal of case reports March 2015 in Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology.
- Role of PTFE patch saphenoplasty in reducing neovascularisation and recurrent varicose veins published in Indian Journal of Surgery in august 2014.
- Role of Subfascial Endoscopic Perforator Surgery (SEPS) in Management of Perforator Incompetence in Varicose Veins : A Prospective Randomised Study published in Indian Journal of Surgery in July 2012.
- Management of SFJ incompetence in varicose veins : Simple high ligation or stripping – A prospective randomized study published in d011 in Internet Journal of Surgery.
- Abdominal Tuberculoses in hernia sac – a case report published in internet journal of Surgery in 2012.
- Rhabdoid tumor rare but clinicians scare. A case series presented at SIOP 2014
ASI- life time member
IASO, ESSO – applied for life time