Find a Doctor
Dr. Pushkar Srivastava
Paediatrics & Neonatology
Ahmedabad & City center Ahmedabad
- Residency in Pediatrics at University of Iowa Children’s Hospital, Iowa, USA 2008-2009.
- Senior House Officer and Clinical Fellow in Pediatrics and Neonatology at Lincoln County Hospital, UK 2005-2008.
- Registrar in Pediatrics and Neonatology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India 2002-2004.
- Resident in Pediatrics at Guru Gobind Singh Hospital (Formerly, Irwin Group of Hospitals) and Shri M.P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, India, 1999-2001.
Areas of Specialization
- Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care (PICU and NICU)
- General Pediatrics & Well Baby Clinics
- High risk follow up clinics
- Routine childhood vaccinations
- Teenage clinics
- Age appropriate anticipatory guidance counseling
Awards and Achievements
- Presented “ Comparison of various clinical severity scores with lab-based severity scores in relation to outcome in pediatric trauma patients” at the 10th annual conference of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine held at Mumbai, India on 6th February 2004 and won the best paper award in pediatric section.