Find a Doctor
Dr Rajiv Shah
Consultant Foot & Ankle Specialist
Foot & Ankle Clinic
Apollo Main & Apollo City Centre
MS, Ortho, Foot & Ankle Surgeon
Special Interests :
Foot and Ankle Fellow – Columbus (USA), Gijon (Spain), Chicago (USA),Spine Fellow – Germany, France, USA, South Korea. Nationally and internationally renowned personality in Foot& Ankle Surgery
- M.S. (Orthopaedic)
- Stood first in school throughout from Standard I to X
- First in Center, Second in City and Eighth in Gujarat State in New S.S.C. Examination (Standard X) conducted by Gujarat State S.S.C. Board
- Gold Medal by S.S.C. Board for securing highest marks in Gujarati (Std. X) in State of Gujarat.
- First in center,. Third in City in H.S.C. Examination (Std. XII) conducted by Gujarat State H.S.C. Board.
- 10th position in M.B.B.S. from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Vadodara (Baroda Medical College & S.S.G. Hospital), Baroda.
- M.S. (Orthopedics) from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Vadodara (Baroda Medical College & S.S.G. Hospital), Baroda at first attempt with best performance
- Fellowship at Nice, France,2002
- Fellowship at Columbus,USA,2003
- Fellowship at Seol, South Korea,2004
- Fellowship at Philadelphia, USA,2005
- Fellowship at Chicago,USA,2005
- Fellowship at Hamburg,Germany,2006
- Fellowship at Gijon, Spain,2007
- Fellowship at France, 2008
- Fellowship at Coimbatore, 2009
- Invited guest speaker, China 2010
- Fellowship at Japan, 2012
- Nominated as Founder Vice Chairman of Asia Pacific Foot & Ankle Council, a section of APOA (Asia Pacific Foot and Ankle Association)
- Proposed as one of the Five Board Member for Global Foot & Ankle Council comprising of 28 nations
Presentations & Publications
- Paper presentation: “Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery” at Annual meeting of Baroda Orthopedic Association
- Paper presentation: “Enders Nailing in Complex Trauma” at Annual Conference of Gujarat Orthopedic Association
- Paper presentation: “Early results of modified Chevron’s osteotomy” at Annual Conference of Gujarat Orthopedic Association
- ‘Indian foot & ankle scenario’: international perspective as guest writer in journal Foot & ankle specialist
- Contributed four articles as a guest writer for Indian journal of foot & ankle surgery
- Publication in international journal, World clinics of orthopaedics titled ‘Lateral extensile versus sinus tarsi approach for fixation ofcalcaneus fractures’
- Reviewer for Indian Journal of orthopaedics
- Reviewer for Indian Journal of foot & ankle surgery
- Reviewer for journal of West Bengal Orthopaedic Association
- ‘Economical foot & ankle set up for under developed countries’: Publication in Asia Pacific Journal of Foot & Ankle surgery
- Publications in magazines: Medicus, Samwaad, Emester, EMS, Strategy & Kankavati
- More than 300 presentations & orations as invited guest speakers at national & international conferences
- Conducted many workshops in various part of country in the subject of foot & ankle orthopaedics
- Conducted more than 25 Back & Neck Schools
- Plantar heel pain: Chapter18,Foot & ankle: Selene parekh
- Interpretation of Imaging and Preoperative Management : Chapter 5, Calcaneus: Mandeep Dhillon
- Malunion Calcaneus Understanding it, Classification and treatment Planning : Chapter 17, Calcaneus: Mandeep Dhillon
- Section editor: Chronic foot & ankle disorders, Textbook of Orthopaedics & traumatology: G S Kulkarni ( under print)
- Radiological analysis of foot and ankle injuries: Textbook of Orthopaedics & traumatology: G S Kulkarni (under print)
- Nonunion talus & AVN: chapter 15, Current concepts in malunion & non-union in lower extremity (under print)
Awards, Medals & Honours
- District Middle School Scholarship Award
- District Higher School Scholarship Award
- National Talent Search Scholarship Award
- Gold Medal for Highest Marks in Gujarati Subject in the whole State in S.S.C. Exams
- Gold Medal by Sri Dabhoi Dasalad Samaj for first in Samaj in Std. X
- Gold Medal by Sri Dabhoi Dasalad Samaj for first in Samaj in Std. XII
- Gold Medal by Sri Dabhoi Dasalad Samaj for first in Samaj in 1st M.B.B.S
- Gold Medal by Sri Dabhoi Dasalad Samaj for first in Samaj in 2nd M.B.B.S
- Honoured by Baroda Municipal Corporation for securing maximum number of Awards at national inter-college festival named “PHOENIX – 82”
- Gold Medal by Sri Dabhoi Dasalad Samaj for first in Samaj in 3rd M.B.B.S.
- Merit Award by M.S. University of Baroda for Best Performer in M.S. (Orthopedics) Exams.
- Gold Medal by Sri Dabhoi Dasalad Samaj for first in Samaj in M.S. (Orthopedics).
- “Olympian Honours Award”, awarded for True Olympian Spirit of “Caring For Human Race”, selection of which was done by patients in response to “Heart to Heart” campaign by Cadila Industries.
- Vikas Ratna Award by International Friendship Society of India – 1995.
- Dr Rajiv Shah’s book awarded with ‘Best Orthopedic Book Award’ for year 2015.