Find a Doctor
Dr. Ramesh Goyal
MBBS, MD (General Medicine & Therapeutics), DM (Endocrinology) AIIMS – New Delhi
Diabetology & Endocrinology
Ahmedabad & City Center Ahmedabad
Areas of Specialization
- Diabetes – Type 1 and Type 2 including management of associated metabolic syndrome.
- Disorders of Thyroid Gland.
- Growth retardation
- Metabolic bone diseases and other disorders related to Vit. D., Calcium, Phosphorus metabolism.
- Menopause and Osteoporosis
- Erectile Dysfunction.
- Pubertal disorders
- Electrolyte disturbances
- Endocrine tumors
Awards and Achievements
- Was invited to & delivered a lecture on ‘Pharmacotherapy of Obesity-Currently Used Drugs’ & was a panelist in discussion on ‘Medical Management of Obesity-How to Proceed’ at international conference of obesity-‘Asia Pacific Obesity Conclave’ at New Delhi, March 1-4, 2006.
- Principal Investigator in several phase 2 & phase 3 clinical trials
- Organizing secretary of 5th annual conference & 1st state chapter conference of All India Association for Advancing Research in Obesity (AIAARO) in 2007 & 2008 respectively.
- Co-investigator in Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR) funded project on “phenotypic & genotypic study on young non type 1 diabetics”.
- Faculty for endocrinology for Emergency Medical Training (EMT).
- Co-Editor Indian Journal of Obesity.
- Member Editorial committee Indian Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Frequent speaker in nurses & public diabetes education programmes.
- Frequent speaker in national & state level diabetology & endocrinology conferences.