Find a Doctor
Dr Saumya Roy Saran
- M.D.S (Master Of Dental Surgery) from Kothiwal Dental College & Research & Hospital, Year 2013.
- SPECIALIZATION : Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- B.D.S. (Bachelor Of Dental Surgery) from Kothiwal Dental College & Research Centre & Hospital, Year 2007
Internship at Kothiwal Dental College & Research Centre (KDCRC), Moradabad. (16 Dec’ 2007 till 16 Dec’2008)
Worked as Lecturer in Institute Of Dental Sciences (IDS), Bareilly, U.P. (Jan 2009 till Dec 2009)
Worked as Dental Surgeon in Government Hospital at C.H.C. Bhamora, Dist. Bareilly. (Jan’ 2010 till Apr’ 2010)
Worked as Asst. Professor / Sr. Lecturer in Kothiwal Dental College & Research Centre (KDCRC), Moradabad. (May 2013 till Apr 2014)
Currently working as Dental Surgeon at Apollo Hospitals International Ltd, Ahmedabad. (May 2014 till date)
|Root canal treatments||Conservative dentistry||Metal post and fibre post placements|
|Re root canal treatments||Cosmetic dentistry||Extractions|
|Endodontics dentistry||Bleaching||Removal of fractured / separated instruments|
|Rotary endodontics||Treatment of endodontics mishaps||Aesthetic dentistry|
|Restorative/ operative dentistry||Treatment of grossly decayed endodontically treated teeth||Endodontics surgery|
AREA OF INTEREST : Recent advances in Endodontics
CONFERENCES, WORKSHOPS, AND CONVENTIONS ATTENDED
25th Federation Of Operative Dentistry Of India (FODI) and 18th Indian Endodontic Society (IES) National Conference Enhancing Functional Esthetics on 9th , 10th , 11th , 12th December 2010, Chennai .(16 points)
12th FEDERATION OF OPERATIVE DENTISTRY OF INDIA (FODI) and INDIAN ENDODONTIC SOCIETY (IES) POST GRADUATE CONVENTION , GDCH, Ahmedabad on 3rd , 4th , 5th June 2011.
26th FEDERATION OF OPERATIVE DENTISTRY OF INDIA (FODI) and 19th INDIAN ENDODONTIC SOCIETY (IES) NATIONAL CONFERENCE on 11th , 12th , 13th November 2011.
- Effect of different torque levels on canal transportation of two different rotary file systems utilizing spiral CT
- An in vitro study in 12th FODI and IES post graduate convention, GDCH, Ahmedabad on 3rd , 4th , 5th June 2011
- Imaging techniques for dental biomaterials interfaces in 25th FODI and 18th IES national conference
- Enhancing functional esthetics on 9th , 10th , 11th , 12th December 2010, Chennai .
- The esthetic times. “Fibre post, the backstage artist” in 26th FODI and 19th IES national conference on 11th 12th , 13th November 2011, New Delhi.
- An ex vivo comparative analysis on shaping ability of four NiTi rotary endodontic instruments using spiral computed tomography.
- J Conserve Dent Year: 2013, volume:16, issue:3, page: 219-223.
- Paper accepted for a Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice, 2013.
- Review Article: Role of Three – Dimensional Imaging in Endodontics
- In journal Dental Science & Oral Rehabilitation April – June 2017; 8 (2) 57 -61
Professional Courses Attended and Workshops
- Lecture with hands on “Recent advancements in Endodontics” by Dr. Smita Singh held at Institute of Dental Sciences, Bareilly on 5th march 2009.
- Scientific session on “Predicatable Implantology with Ankylosis and Xive implants” on 3rd May 2009. IDA , Ghaziabad.
- Scientific session on “Diode lasers in Clinical dentistry” held at Kothiwal Dental College and Research Centre, Moradabad on 16th July 2012.
- Continuing dental education on “Imperceptible composite restorations : A Clinicians Perspective” by Dr. Madhav Murthy held at KDCRC, Moradabad on 26th February, 2013.
- Continuing dental education on “Recent advancements in Endodontics” by Dr.P. D. Joshi held at KDCRC, Moradabad on 1st July 2013
- Participated in one day workshop on Componeer Smile Makeovers by Institute of Dental Science 2015
- Attended lecture on Endodontics Made Easy ‘ under guidance of Dr Anil Dhingra in association with Institute of Dental Science at Barelly in 2013
- Participated in one day program on Imperceptible Composite Restorations at Barelly, 2014