This is a four year duration graduate study program (including six months internship) with major emphasis on clinical training. The students undergo extensive practical training and exposure in the best hospitals enabling them to be prepared with exposure to the latest equipments, technology and knowledge. Students are sent to highly specialized hospitals for their clinical experience. They are also enriched intellectually with wide range of academic activities, industrial visits and field trips.
Students are admitted by the central admission committee in Gujarat & out-state students are also taken with the permission of the Gujarat University.
- The minimum age for the admission is 17 years on or before 31 December of the year of admission.
- The minimum educational requirement is being passed Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) examination OR Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), Pre-degree Examination, an equivalent with 12 years of schooling from a recognized board or university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English.
No of seats: 60
The Apollo Institute of Nursing, Ahmedabad is approved by:
- Indian Nursing Council (INC)
- Gujarat Nursing Council (GNC)
- Gujarat University
Students Welfare Programs
- Medical Examination on admission
- Maintenance of Health Record for each student
- Counseling Cell for needed students
- Periodic Co-Curricular Training Programs
- Anti – Ragging Policy